On Tuesday we were at the Holmdahls for "Awesome Tuesday" as it has been dubbed, and it was awesome.
I think I have completely adjusted to missionary life, It is just super normal now which is really nice. Elder Brown and I are plugging away, we got 19 lessons this week!
The Newells are going home in a few weeks and we are getting a new mission president which should be pretty interesting. everyone I have asked says that when you get a new president it is like night and day, so I'm interested to see if this is true.
We played soccer on saturday again, but only Daniel was there so it was just five playing... it was way fun though!
other than that things are super good!
Love you guys!
this was at the viking graveyard, we went there today. It was super cool!
Me and Elder Brown
cool flowers I think I might be alergic to them though because I was sneezing like crazy afterwards
Bus stop on Sunday
so I didn't mention it but we went to Enköping on Thursday which is another city in our Area, and while we were there we visited a less active family which was super cool. While we were there we saw this sick bike, somebody was doing a long trip I guess.... super cool.
We also saw this little three wheeler thing....
Oh and on Friday we got bikes!!!! this was right after soccer courtesy of Daniel.
we also saw this car in Enköping
before we played soccer we climbed this monkey rope thingy... courtesy of Daniel.
on the way back from the viking burial mounds today
another cool car
at Steve and Kirsti Holmdahl
I think I was asleep on the bus
Me and Elder Brown
Me and Brown being goofy
No comments:
Post a Comment