Well this week was good, We had district meeting on Tuesday so we could do splits with the Elders in Borlänge, it was good, but a long train ride to get there, and another long train and then bus ride to get to a teach in Ludvika.
Thursday was also a lot of travel because we did our last interviews with President Newell before he goes home this Saturday.
Friday we went to Stockholm for Midsommar! It was really fun mostly because I got to see a bunch of other missionaries.
While we were there I was in a tug of war team with a few other missionaries, and we came in first! We called ourselves Team Texas because USA was already taken and Elder Corbin who was on our team is from Texas.
other than that this week was great.
I hope everything goes great for everyone this week!
Elder Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment