Monday, July 14, 2014

July 14th, 2014

Hey!
Well this week was really good! We went to a zone training on Thursday which was a lot of fun. We went on a hike just outside of Uppsala which is a neighboring city to Västerås. It was really hot out, but it was still a lot of fun, and kind of strange to be in normal clothes.
We were also able to teach a lesson to Gordon again, we are going through the Book of Mormon with him, and during the lesson I shared a scripture with him that is one of my favorites and he loved it. The scripture is in Mosiah 4:9.
I also renewed my visa because it has now been over a year since I have lived in Sweden! Pretty weird.
On Saturday we got to play Soccer again with Daniel, Bukuru, three of his friends and the Stake President... it was really fun but I rolled my ankle pretty bad, so I have been limping around the past couple of days.
Last week I forgot to send some of these pictures so some of these are a little late.
This is Weinerbröd it's danish and sooooooooo good. they cost about 7 crowns at local grocery stores.

This is all four of us missionaries after we did a step class with Ida. (she is the Instructer so she invited us for free) She and her husband David have us over every tuesday for dinner and we teach a lesson. it has been dubbed Awesome Tuesday and I think that they have only missed one week since I have been here. They really take care of us. We were all pretty tired after this step class and I was a little embarrassed because the lady in front of me must have been over 60, but she did way better at following the instructions then us. haha it was a lot of fun though.

Me and Elder Brown, taking a big elevator to renew my visa.

I saw my old car.... nostalgia haha

No comments:

Post a Comment