Tuesday, July 22, 2014

July 21nd, 2014 | Hejsan!!!

Hey! well this week was good. we were able to meet a lady named Marianna for the first time, we contacted her on the street a few weeks ago, and on Tuesday I was going through the phone calling everyone in the potential section and I was able to set up a meeting with her. She came to the church and we taught her the restoration. I felt like it went well and I am excited to meet with her again on Tuesday to teach her the Plan of Salvation!

We also got to play soccer again, this week which was a lot of fun, there were 11 people there all in all and 5 of them were not members of the church. It was fun,but us Americans looked like fools playing against Swedes and Africans, haha

We did not get to go to the temple with Daniel as planned because he had to be somewhere else but he does want to go soon, Unfourtunatly I will be transferring to the other side of Sweden to a city called Allingsås, so I probably won't be able to go with him. He was funny and he told me that even though I was going to be far away, he would pay for my train tickets so that I could go with him. I tried to explain to him why that wouldn't work but I don't know that he got it.

I am excited to transfer, sad to leave my companion and this area though. I have had such a great time here and I have made a lot of friends.
Anyway I hope everything is going great with all of you enjoy the summer!!!
Love,
Äldste Peterson

Soccer!

Västerås Domkyrkan

No comments:

Post a Comment