Hey Everyone,
Thank you for the pictures they were really cool to see, I will have to send you pictures when I get to the field because my camera is not working with the MTC computers.
This week was great as all are, yesterday we had the great opportunity of Skyping with members from Sweden. I thought that it was really cool that I could carry on a conversation with them in Swedish, and teach a lesson, my companion and I taught them about receiving personal revelation from the Book of Mormon. We taught two people and both of the lessons were amazing, it made me really excited for when we leave for Sweden... only one week and 6 days from today if I get my visa!
How are you all doing? I have been thinking about and praying for you.
This week we were also able to teach some members from Provo mostly return missionaries but there were a few from Sweden, that was also really cool one of the lessons we taught was to a father and his daughter and their son/brother is serving in Sweden right now they took our picture and put it on the facebook page for Swedish Missionary Moms. (mish-o-nary moms) I think that is how you get on to it.
The launguage is hard but I think that I am getting the hang of it, and I feel more comfortable with it every day.
I really enjoyed going to the Worldwide Broadcast on Sunday, and I thought that the announcement was interesting.
This week there was a virus that went through the MTC, and unfortunately me and my companion have gotten sick, nothing too bad though we just have headaches and nasal congestion. Other than that I can't complain although it's always nice to get more letters, I have 7 stamps and I will reply to all the letters that I get in the mail. Still waiting on that package.
Jag vet att Mormons Bok är sann och jag vet ett om er läse det varje dag kan ni vet också. Jag älskar er och jag vill er att vet dett är värfor jag har kommer att min mission. Jag också vet at Joseph Smith var en Guds Prophet och jag vet ett om er be och läsa skrifterna varje dag kan er starka er tro på Jesus Kristus och hans evangelium. Jag känna Guds kärlek för mig varje gång jag läsa skrifterna. Be, läsa skrifterna, och kommer att kyrkan. Jag sager detta i Jesu Kristi namn amen.
Love you!
Elder Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment