Sunday, July 28, 2013

June 11th, 2013 | Weekly Letter

Hey Everyone!
This week has flown by very fast. Elder Clawson and I finished teaching our "investigator" and in the last lesson she accepted our invitation to be baptized! We were the only companionship in the class that got that far so I was pretty happy.

On Sunday the Mission president called me and my companion to be the zone leaders. We are over Iceland, Sweden, the Netherlands and Denmark, so we are in charge of about fifty missionaries!
I got my hair cut today... it looks pretty good.

Swedish is hard but suprisingly I feel more comfortable speaking Swedish now than German.

Mom go onto facebook and join the group Sweden missionary moms. That is where most of the moms post pictures and other stuff from their missionaries serving in Sweden right now.
and everyone else send letters on dear elder dot com. I will get the letter that day so you can send them whenever you want. If your not sure how to do it ask Deidra.

Please send the following: in regard to the kind of treats, please send brownies (the kind that I made) and make sure there are walnuts in them, cut them but don't crush them.
toothpaste, I have about two days left in mine. a medium sized sketch book, with good drawing pencils. hair gel (I prefer morroccan surf paste). scripture markers. I can't think of anything else right now but I will email you later right now I am going to finish my laundry.
love you
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment