Hey Everyone,
I loved the brownies, thanks Serena! I am doing great, today marks the halfway point in the MTC for me, as long as I get my visa. This week flew by so fast, and sorry I couldn't send any pictures, so far my camera has not been able to upload things to the computer, the one I sent you was from my companions camera.
Elder Clawson and I greeted the 32 new missionaries this thursday and showed them around the MTC, it was a great experience but it is a little weird to be in charge of so many brand new missionaries.
The launguage is still hard but I am able to understand almost everything that my teachers and investogators say. It is a little hard to stay in one room for 16 hours a day but I make do. I am glad that I like my companion because being the zone leader I get to hear about some of the conflicts between some other missionaries.
This Tuesday the whole MTC went to the Marriot center for a devotional for the first time in the history of the church and I think that we are in a picture. This sunday we are probably going to hear from the Prophet unless he is sick. That should be cool.
I am liking the MTC but I feel a little like I haven't started my mission yet because we are not in Sweden.
Tell Bruce and Kathy that I loved the cookies that they sent... and so did my roomates.
Feel *free to tell anyone to mail me at dearelder.com I would love more mail.
Please send the following when it is convenient for you:
Q-tips
my white cycling waterbottle (I left it in my golf bag)
scriptue markers
I love you all and I hope you are well, read D&C 100,
Elder Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment