Friday, January 30, 2015

January 26th, 2015

Well this week was great!
Nothing crazy happened, but it was just nice to be able to meet with the same awesome people and as the title of this letter implies, we found a nice Hamburger restaurant ( I guess it's technically a pizza place) that was really good. We went there on Thursday and it was nice because it's been a  while since we've been out to eat ( other than grocery store food).
Sorry this is kind of a boring letter.
Anyway I thought I would invite you all to read Romans 8:35-39 That has been the theme lesson of the week. I reminds me of the story of the footsteps in the sand.
Moral of the week,
Christ loves YOU, and is ALWAYS there for you.
I also love you all and I hope that this next week will be as awesome for you as it is for me.
Love,
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment