Today we found out that our car, which we took to the shop the day we got it, needs a new motor... so probably no car still which is not so fun considering our area is huge and it's -17 C out... surprisingly I'm fine with it though, I am sad because we are not able to get out to a lot of the people that we could otherwise but there is always a bright side. The bright side to this is that getting contacts will be much easier haha.
I really enjoyed teaching Sunday school yesterday and it was made even easier by the fact that there was only one person there besides my companion, Zulla, she is from Mongolia and spoke English which was nice. The lesson was on loving God more than any thing or anyone else.
Other than that we just do the normal missionary things, swing by's, contacting, lessons etc. etc. life goes on.
I feel bad that I have been so bad at sending pictures, so here are a few.
Love you all!
Elder Peterson
trudging through the forest on the way from a lesson with Tim, this super cool guy we have been meeting with since I got here
Örnsköldsvik one of the few times that it is light out haha
fun stuff
this was cool... it's the worlds oldest ski, after district meeting in Umeå we got to go to the museum
this was a super cool pathway but it was too dark to really see it.
No comments:
Post a Comment