Well, skyping was great! what more can I say. Oh and I'm 21! That's weird. It was a good week, I will give the highlights.
On the 23rd we had an unexpected gift exchange with the other elders in our district, we had bought them presents and they had bought us presents as well. I gave Elder Simmons a glass Viking, Elder Floyd a stuffed gorilla, and Elder Persson a decorative plate with a horse head on it. Got them all from second hand stores. I recived a pair of shoes and chocolate and from Elder Perssons mom a whole stocking. It was really fun, afterward we just sat around and talked which was nice.
Christmas I got to Skype!!!!! need I say more.
on my birthday I totally forgot it was my birthday, I got through morning exercises, personal study and as I was jumping into the shower it hit me. and I thought to myself "Hans your 21".
Later in the day for our Institute activity we watched How to train your Dragon, it was AWESOME I love that movie, and it was even cooler seeing vikings speak Swedish. Funny note: while we were watching it I noticed that us four missionaries seemed to laugh way more than all of the youth... I am pretty sure we enjoyed it more than they did. I know that I at least did.
So it ended up being an epic birthday, but I still have to say that Skyping was the highlight of this week... this month in fact.
I hope, pray and trust that you are all well and I hope that you are all blessed in your endeavors.
Love,
Äldste Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment