Monday, January 19, 2015

January 19th, 2015 | Well, it's icy

So the weather decided to be fun and warmed up for about an hour creating rain and then... it all froze. Now there is about an inch of ice EVERYWHERE haha. I feel like it would be smarter to wear ice skates instead of shoes. 
This week was good, on Thursday we got to go to Umeå for a Zone training which was really fun, mostly just being able to see everybody (it gets pretty secluded up here with such a small branch and just me and my companion. 
We also got to go by Runo, we moved some refrigerators for him and his neighbors, and he cooked us microwave dinners and gave us juice and julmust. 
This week for English class I made a scavenger hunt, with riddles and codes it was really fun. I think the best part was the very end when I was holding a flame to a piece of paper that I had written "you win" on in invisible ink (milk) but I was torching the wrong side... haha it all worked out in the end though.
anyway I love you all and hope that all is well. 

Äldste Peterson

This was the activity for our Zone training... we split into two teams and built fires as fast as we could... my team won.


and here's the zone!!! all of Norland missionaries! #ararebreedofawesome

No comments:

Post a Comment