Friday, November 7, 2014

November 3rd, 2014 | Halloween

Well this week was cool, there was just too much that happened and I am way too lazy to write it all down so I will just give the highlights... after emailing last week we got to go to this cool music store in Gothenburg and I played this super sick synth which was fun, as well as guitar, bass and drums.
later in the week we got to help a member who is building his own house, mostly we shovelled gravel and carried insulation.
We also got to help Lennart move from the top floor of his apartment to the bottom floor, Lennart is a guy in our ward who is totally awesome he does cremation by trade for the Swedish church, and has been a member for a long time.
anyway Things are great... hope that everything is good back home!
Love,
Äldste Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment