Monday, November 10, 2014

November 10th, 2014

Well this week was good,
We got to teach a lot this week! Which was great and a lot of people let us in when we have been trackting, we meet a lot of interesting people like yesterday we taught about the book of Mormon with a family from Pakistan that has lived here for about ten months they could barely speak Swedish and I only know a few words in Arabic but we had a Book of Mormon in Arabic ( I learned how to read the numbers and all the books in the Book of Mormon) so we taught them by using scripture. They had a daughter who is seven just like Ariana, and she was nice, her name was Marriolo or somthing like that.
Right after that we knocked on one door and then the second one we knocked on answered and it turned out to be a satanist, he let us in and we taught him the plan of salvation. It's amazing because most of the time people don't let us in or even answer but lately there have been quite a few.
It is interesting all the different kinds of people that you meet in the world.
Anyways
Life is Good.

Yes the about picture is Captain America... haha and yes I wore that under my shirt while teaching both the above mentioned lessons (I had a sweater over my white shirt so you couldn’t see through)

This picture is a house that we trackted (they didn't answer)

This is a HUGE pooofy coat that I got for free at the last zone conference... I love all the pockets. :) (oh and it's warm)

We helped David and Andreas (who lived in Trollhättan last year when I was there) move here to Alingsås... pretty cool beans

This is Noah Holleson and the Holleson's beagle.... pretty awesome dog. (we helped them fill in some holes with gravel on their dirt driveway on Saturday and on Wednesday they fed us lunch)

No comments:

Post a Comment