Well... I will definitly have a white Christmas this year! I am getting transfered to Örnskoldsvik up in Norrland! Super excited! Oh and today is P-day because of the transfer (they want the people going home to get there in time for Thanksgiving I think).
Sad as well because the sisters in my group are going home. :( I guess that's bittersweet though, they made it!
anyway this week has been good, I got to say goodbye to some people and we ran with Noah on Wednesday and Friday and he even came trackting with us on Wednesday night which was cool.
When we picked him up I handed him a Mormons Bok and said "alright Noah our goal for you is that you give this book to someone"... and he did! The very last person we talked to at about 21:00 was a guy from Iraq who spoke good Swedish and English. and he even said that he would come to church on Sunday as well! which was cool.
We also got to visit Christer with Noah. We taught the Gospel of Jesus Christ, great lesson.
anyway other than that the week was super good! I'm excited to leave but glad to have had the chance to spend time in this ward... so I guess my exodus is bittersweet as well.
Oh and by the way I LOVE CHRISTMAS, ie. Christmas music.
Love you all!
Äldste Peterson
Me and Downing trying on Sunglasses in Kungsbacka... this is from like two weeks ago.
running with Noah
This was pretty funny... a guy we had taught the restoration, then he said that we could come back, sounded super nice and then left this on his door. haha
Me and Downing
Gerdads Bageri... pretty nice place.
this is Catharina... she's a super nice new member from Congo.
This is Christer... cool guy
Haven't seen one of these in a while... super weird, found this while trackting on Thursday.
cool picture Downing took while we were on the train this morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment