Thursday, October 30, 2014

October 27th, 2014

Well happy Halloween! almost, This week was super good I will make this quick, but some highlights were:
I think it was Wednesday and anyway we ate dinner and then we were heading out the door to go so some trakting and so we said a prayer as usual, and right after we closed I felt like I should grab a Book of Mormon, in Arabic... so I did, anyway we ended up trackting into a family from Iraq and we taught them the restoration and gave them the Book of Mormon (they speak Swedish but reading is better in Arabic).
I also had a funny experience... we were teaching a first lesson to two guys from Kurdistan and somehow it came up that I showed them a street view of Wyoming on our Iphone and he said "hmmm it looks like Iraq" haha so I guess Wyoming looks like Iraq, anyway I thought that was funny. 
other than that things are going well... it rains all the time and when it doesn’t there is so much fog you get wet anyway... very different from the dry climate of Wyoming and Utah. Humidity... it's probably like that for Tess and Kyle in Illinois, but I don't know.  
Anyway love you all I hope that things are going well back home. 
PEACE Äldste Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment