Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 28th, 2014

Well this week was great!
Daniel was baptized! I forgot my camera this week so I had to borrow Elder William's.
This week we were able to teach 20 lessons! Västerås is great!

The baptism was great and I got to play harmonica while the three other elders sang. We played the song "happy day" Daniel had showed it to us a few days earlier and so we suprised him... he loved it!

We got a call yesterday that Elder Williams is getting transfered to Örnsköldsvik and I am getting a new companion named Elder Brown. I am excited, but sad to have Elder Williams leave, we had some really great times together. 

Other then that I am doing absoloutly fantastic!!!

Love you all,

Äldste Peterson
  
Here is a picture of Daniels baptism.

here are some more pictures from the baptism





No comments:

Post a Comment