Well this week was great as always, and even better because of General Conference. I really liked the talk that president Monson gave at the end of Saturday morning session on the pure love of Christ.
It was great to see the pottery barn going up... I wish I were there to help!
This week was exciting, I got to go on splits with Elder Zaugg who is one of the Zone leaders which was really fun, we were in Västerås so I knew the way around and while we were on splits we got to teach Inger, the lady that we met with the first day in Västerås... The lesson went really well, and we are helping her prepare to be baptized on the 26th of April which is just a few weeks away.
Daniel is still doing well and was even able to watch General Conference with us four missionaries in the Church for the last hour of theSaturday Morning session. It was super good. I still haven't been able to watch the last session but we will when we get the chance to.
I love you all and I hope that you are all doing well!!!
Äldste Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment