Monday, April 14, 2014

April 14th, 2014

Well this week was great, 
I got to teach Preisthood meeting in swedish, which was interesting because I was asked to teach it right after Sacrament meeting so I had like no time to prepare it. It went well though, it was about the sacrament and how important it is that we remember what it really means to take the sacrament. 
I realize that a lot of the time we just take it and don't think that much about it, I would challenge each and everyone of you to think about it more... it's amazing how important it really is.

We were planning on baptizing Daniel on Saturday, but the branch president felt like it would be better next week because this weekend is Easter and he didn't feel like a lot of people would be able to come, so we are planning on doing it next week. He asked me to confirm him, I am thrilled and excited to do it!

Inger is doing well-ish... she called us and told us that she prayed and she felt like she needed a little more time before we met again. We moved her baptismal date to the 17th of May.

Everything is going great here, I'm loving my mission and I feel like time goes by so fast. I wish I could write more.

Love,
Äldste Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment