Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 21st, 2014

Well this week was good!
On Tuesday we got to go to David and Idas, and David showed us a video that his friends made of his bachelor party. There were about 10 of them and they snuck into his apartment and hid in his bathroom and when he got home they had him dress up as Flash (Davids favorite superhero) and run around Västerås dressed up. It was super funny. 
Both David and his wife went to California for 9 days so we won't be able to go over there on Tuesday. 
It's super funny, we call him Master splinter and we are the four ninja turtles (I'm michelangelo).
(we talk about superheros alot when we're there)
On friday I got to go to Missionary Leadership Training in Stockholm, which was fun. It was cool and a little weird to see my last area. The training was really good.
Daniel is getting Baptized on Saturday, woot woot! I am really excited. 
Other than that, we trackted alot, it was fun though. 
another good week.
Love 
Äldste Peterson

p.s. I will try to take pictures next week

No comments:

Post a Comment