Monday, January 6, 2014

November 25th, 2013

Hey Everyone!
I have been bad at writing very much lately but I feel like so much happens and it is so hard to put it all down on paper (or email) this week was great though. We are progressing with Hjalmar and he came to church!!!!! I think that there is a big possibility that he will be able to make his baptismal date on the 7th... he needs the prayers though so please pray hard for him to be able to stop using tobacco. We also got to go to Detlef's house, he is the German guy in our ward who lives on Ă–rust in the middle of nowhere... it was super cool because my comp and I both play the violin and Detlef took us with him to his musical group, a bunch of older Swedish people that play Swedish folk music together, there was one extra violin so we switched off every two songs... it was a ton of fun, and there were two accordions that were playing with us. To sum the week up, it was pretty much awesome. Here is a picture of the lights in Uddevalla, I thought that it looked a ton like the square from The Polar Express haha


This is a shot of the streets in Uddevalla. by the way this was at like 5:00 in the afternoon.

 we went on a "secret mission".... to get a Christmas tree. 

Us in the Christmas spirit.

My trophy... Tree hunting is dangerous.

first time trying Pepper Kakor.... super good!

this is Elder Tanner my companion

I guess people think that I am handy with cars... cuz I keep getting asked.

So we changed all 4 of a lady in our wards tires to winter. Pretty fun actually... I have now waxed, vacuumed and changed all the tires on this car.

No comments:

Post a Comment