Monday, January 6, 2014

December 9th, 2013

Hey!
Well this week was great! Hjalmar got baptized on Saturday, and confirmed on Sunday! so that was super awesome. We also got to visit Detlef again, and play violin. We were going to go to the group that he plays with and maybe get a few more investigators, but there was a storm so we just stayed at Detlef's house and played violin together. He let me play a violin that was made in the 1700s! I took some pictures of it. Also it snowed! a lot, got some pictures of that as well. 
Other then that week was good. 
Hope all is well in your part of the world.
Äldste Peterson

so this was the date that the violin I played was made. pretty sweet!

this was the head of the violin... I think it was supposed to be a dragon or a horse.

his is me and Detlef... he is a super cool guy.

this was me playing violin... pretty fun I gotta say.

This was before it snowed, but it was really cold.

Snow.

more snow

more snow, but dark as well

This is the bishop, Hjalmar and me, right before his baptism.

My comp, Hjalmar and me.

me and Hjalmar

No comments:

Post a Comment