Monday, January 6, 2014

December 16th, 2013

Hey!
Well this week was great! I found out that I am going to Vedelsö as the district leader! Apparently it is the smallest geographical area in Europe. 
On Saturday Trollhättan had a Christmas party and I got to play guitar for a lot of it. Super fun! 
The food was... well interesting. I did like the seel though, which is raw fish. We also got to go to Detlef's house and visit a less active woman that lives out there in Örust, It was fun and we got to play violin for a little bit as well. 
Yesterday we were at the Bishops house and the Bishops wife cooked super good food! They gave me a wreath of candy as a farewell gift which was super nice of them. 
Anyway... I am doing great as usual.
Love,
Äldste Peterson

This is me and Samuel, we played and sang Närmare Gud till dig (nearer my God to thee) together for the Christmas Party.

me Samuel and his Dad

me and my comp.

me and Christine, a lady from our ward

me and Hernan, a super cool guy from our ward

me and the Ljungs... he was the temple president of the Copenhagen temple when we were there in 2008

me and Detlef

Me an Johnathan a Teacher from our ward

me and Tobias... he hadn't been to church in three years! but we played silent night for the Christmas party and had everyone sing along

me, Bishop Stulen, and Sister Stulen.

me and Bjorn Anderson, He was in the same mission as the Cards.

looking cool. haha

me and Andreas

me and the twins

No comments:

Post a Comment