Sorry I haven't written for a while, we have had P-day on weird days and I didn't have as much time as I would have liked.
I am doing great! I love Vendelsö! The area was pretty slow when I got here, but me and Elder Johnson went through the area book and the phone and we got three new investigators last week! so the area is gaining traction.
We do have one investigator named Victor who has been investigating for over a year now. He is super cool and he loves to talk about cars... we are actually going to make pizza with him today. We went over their yesterday for the second time and he showed me these virtual reality goggles called occulus... it was super cool he bought them as a prototype and he is pretty much beta testing it, so it is pretty new but it was really cool. He showed me a demo of a roller coaster and it kind of felt like you are actually riding it.
He met the missionaries about a year ago and he even had a baptismal date, but apparently it has been hard for him to recognize answers to prayers. I think that is the biggest thing that has been holding him back.
Hjalmar was doing great when I left he was the last person I visited in Trollhättan, I talked to my last companion a few days ago and he said that he was still doing great and working towards getting the priesthood.
Our mission President let us all stay up till 12:30 on new years eve to watch the fireworks... it was incredible, at midnight fireworks started going off all over the city, and our apartment is on the 5th floor so we had a spectacular view.
I hope that everyone is doing great back home.
Thank you all who sent me letters for my birthday and Christmas, I love getting letters! Skypeing was so cool it was great to see everyone! Audrey is the cutest niece in the world, and she is very gifted at writing letters too!
Love you guys!
me and Hjalmar
Hjalmar, me, Tobias (Hjalmar's youngest son) and Anna (Hjalmar's wife)
mmmmmmmmmmmm rice.
the view from our apt
No comments:
Post a Comment