My Dear Peeps,
Well this week was good, I got a new companion! I really liked my last one, but Elder Tanner (my new companion) is from my MTC group so it has been super fun. We had a Zone training on Friday, about adjusting to missionary life. I got to see a few people from my district in the MTC and from my group which was really fun. I was sick on Saturday which was not very fun because I had to stay in bed like all day. I still think that I have a cold... so that's been a little rough, but other then that it's been great.
I got to introduce Elder Tanner to Hjalmar this week which was funny... Hjalmar put him on the spot and asked him all sorts of questions.
Life is good, and the work goes on.
Sincerely
Äldste Peterson
On P-day we went to a castle and on the way we stopped at this old windmill.
it was cool
I knocked on the door but no one answered.
This is a picture of the church in Trollhättan


No comments:
Post a Comment