This week was so good! First of all I am super pumped that my comp is willing to go running every morning with me!!! and we live so close to the temple that we just run there and back every day... it's awesome.
This week we did a lot of finding work, due to us reopening the area. I love it but it's challenging, It does help me keep my mind here though which is really good as I am snart klar på mission (soon done with my mission).
I got to see Stefano from Vendelsö again and We are going to go to lunch with him this week just to catch up on old times.
I don't have a ton of time because on of the computers is down this week and there area a lot of missionaries that need to email.
but this week was just AWESOME.
Love,
Äldste Peterson
Me and James running like Champions!
we went to Gamla stan today for P-day and just wandered around.... love this harbor.
No comments:
Post a Comment