Well this week was great! we have been able to see a lot of improvement with our relationships with the less actives we are working with and might even have one coming back to church. I think the highlight of my week was this morning though when we ran to the Baltic sea and back... it was so fun! We had a goal as a companionship to do this run which is about 20 km for four weeks now and to complete it was a real pleasure.
I'm sorry I don't write all the cool things that happen to me because there are so many but I'm just lazy like that I guess.
Moral of the week though is "don't drink"! Drunks have been a pretty prevalent part of my mission but this last week it was especially prevalent. It is so sad to see people literally drink themselves to death. Anyway I hope that everything is good back home.
Love you guys,
Äldste Peterson
The big ole Baltic Sea
the sun is back!!!
a cool old Volvo, we were trackting in the area and I just had to take a pic of it
I'm so old Sweden sent me a retirement plan! (haha no it's sent to everyone that turns 22 this year in Sweden)
We made it!!!
This is a runestone,

No comments:
Post a Comment