Monday, March 16, 2015

March 9th, 2015 | another good week!

Well this week was really good... we still get out an run every day which has been super fun... unfortunately I don't have a lot of time today but here is a quick story I shared in another email.
Our area has been gaining traction and we are finally having more people that we regularly meet with. I am excited to tell the stories instead of having to write them down... but I did have a pretty cool experience this week. We had trackted into a less active member that was really nice... and the day after we were on our way to a swing by... for some reason I felt like going a different way than we would have normally and naturally we contacted people along the way... anyway we walk by this building and a drunk guy carrying a bunch of alcohol yells at us and says "hey aren’t you guys Mormon?" (this is all in Swedish of course) anyway I said "yes we are... have you met with missionaries before" he said no but then as we were talking with him an older lady probably in her 40s came out of the building and the drunk guy started talking to her then she started talking with us and it turned out that she was pretty interesting in what we had to say, and the less active who we had trackted into the day before is her dad... so anyway we taught her about the Book of Mormon and gave her our card.
anyway things are going super good, LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment