Monday, October 20, 2014

October 20th, 2014

Well things are going well here... this week was pretty cool, on Tuesday we were able to meet with Traute, a sweet old German lady that is investigating the church. She is afraid of what her children will think if she gets baptised into our church, but we were able to make real progress with her faith in God.
On Wednesday I got to go on splits with Elder Johnson who I was comps with in Vendelsö. It was fun to catch up. Then on Thursday we had a Zone training, it was fun to get to see everyone in our zone and I realise how old in the mission I am getting, it's weird.
Friday we made Dad's cookies and took them out to a member, it was cool because we just surprised them with them, it reminded me of when we used to take people bread during Christmas.
Saturday was cool too, we got to play soccer with Holland one of our Investigators, he is from Kosovo and it was interesting because me and Elder Downing were the only white guys there. haha
Anyway that's the run down of the week, other than that things are going well.
Love you all!
Äldste Peterson

Here are the cookies! Thanks for the recipe Dad!

This was kind of funny, someone ruined their tire and just hung it on this tree... haha it made us laugh.

Soccer (or Football as everyone says in Europe)

I realize the picture looks like we were playing basketball, but someone had just kicked it high, and it was indoor.

No comments:

Post a Comment