Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 13th, 2014

Well hey there allihopa, This week was super good... We tracted into a man named Holland from Kosovo on Tuesday it was cool because he speaks German and so I got to realize how rusty my German is.
Later in the week we also met a man named Achmed from Iraq who I practised the four words of Arabic I know... he was nice and tried to convert us to Islam.  
The week was super fun though, we contacted 142 people on the street this week and we have one new Investigator! Holland.
Also in Alingsås they have a big thing in the month of October every year called Lights in Alingsås where there are basically just light exhibits around the city, it's super cool and people come from all over to see it, we saw part of it on the way home on Saturday.
anyway things are good here... I loved all of your emails they were awesome!

Äldste Peterson

The picture below is of the inside of a church that we visited on Monday with some other missionaries.



on our way to visit Verner, this 93 year old guy from our ward he lives in a rest home, and we walked the long way around the lake to get there... pretty sweet!


Alingsås at night

The church that we visited... it's in Gothenburg.

Me and Elder Downing

No comments:

Post a Comment