Monday, June 2, 2014

May 26th, 2014 | Approaching ONE YEAR

Hey,

Well I can't believe that it's been a year! That is so crazy. 
This week was great as usual, we taught 19 lessons, so almost standards of excelence. 
This week in church I gave a talk, it was on Ta hand om vår broder och systrar (taking care of our brothers and sisters) it went well and I even got a few compliments afterwards on my Swedish. Then in Sunday school I translated for Daniel, it was about Sampson. Daniel gave the lesson for Preisthood, so I got to translate from English into Swedish, it was acctually really fun.
This last friday we had a Zone traning conference in Stockholm, it was fun to see some people from my MTC group. 
Anyways that's about it! Love you all and have a great next week... 
(some pictures will follow)
Äldste Peterson  

Every month on the 29th (that's the day I went into the MTC) I draw this picture in my planner of coming closer to the city there is normaly a sign on the side of the road that says "now passing 5 months" or somthing... this is this months picture.

Yesterday on the way back home from church we stopped to help a guy with his bike. 


this is a picture of the contryside... we went to Sala on wednesday morning to give a blessing and this was taken on the bus ride back.


continued


Västerås from a high building



the view from our balcony


this is the narrowest alley in Stockholm. We took it when we were there waiting for our train on Friday... it was really hot.


this was when we were on the train headed back to Västerås... it was sooooooooooooooooo hot that day humidity kills


this was an old car I saw while we were out contacting on Saturday.


This is Elder Brown my companion, while he was translating in Sacrament meeting.


out contacting


waiting for the bus


so today we went to Vallby open air museum... it is pretty cool, you can check it out on google maps images as well


Vallby


This was a few weeks ago but I finnially remembered to bring my camera cable (all the other pictures are from the Iphone) anyway this is part of my MTC group

No comments:

Post a Comment