Sweden is so light! It doesn't get dark till 11pm and its light before 5:30am! I had to put blankets around my bed to block out the light at night so that I could sleep.
Elder Brown and I have been running almost every morning and it feels like noon! It's really nice out though. lots of humidity.
We had a cool experience where we were out contacting and we saw a man sitting on a park bench, he waved and smiled at me. I waved back and walked up to him and asked him if we could sit down with him and teach him about our message of Christ. I found out pretty quick that he didn't speak Swedish, or English it turns out that he is from Iraq and only speaks Arabic. With the little bit of Arabic I know and google translate on our Iphone we were able to teach him a bit of the restoration and set up a time to meet with him at the same bench next week!
I can't belive that next week will be my year mark! it is weird to think, and see how fast it has gone by.
anyways I am great and working hard as usual. Love you all!
Äldste Peterson.
This is where we run to every morning we can
cool café racer
today... rain... feels good though
we went to a funeral this Friday of a woman from out branch this is a panorama of right by the cemetery
6:30ish in the morning.
panorama of by the lake where we run. you can see me... disclaimer. haha I did not buy that shirt it was given to me as a joke at Christmas by another missionary. nice and poofy to run in though.
looking at the factory of Västerås
just a nice day to be out contacting
HEJDÅ!!!! LOVE YOU ALL
Äldste Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment