Well I have officialy been on my mission for more than a year now... I feel very used to missionary life and sometimes I wonder how it will be to go home when the time comes. I think that it will probably be very strange. I love being on a mission.
Thats not to say in anyway that I won't be happy to go home when the time comes... I will be ecstatic, but I know that there is a reason that boys are meant to go on a mission for two years. It is the perfect amount of time to be out.
I got to be on a conference call this week with all the people from my MTC group. It was nice to hear everyones voices again and it was strange to think that it was over a year ago that we were all in the MTC together just beginning to learn how to speak Swedish.
I can't believe Ben's home! It was great to get that clip and great to see Aunt Annette and Uncle Jeff. You guys are super awesome!
I can't belive that Silas is getting near that point as well! Time is such a strange thing.
The work here is going great! I love this area, I love the branch, and my companion is the coolest guy ever. I have no complaints whatsoever. I have had the opportunity this past week to read in the book of job, and I would encourage all of you to do the same sometime. it is really amazing how much faith Job had and not only faith but tenacity as well. I thought it was interesting and rather eye opening as well to realize that in the end Job was better of than he was in the beginning, not because of temporal things but because of the choices he made to follow God even when it was difficult.
anyway I love you all and I am glad to be associated with each and every one of you,
Love,
Äldste Peterson
This is a picture of me that Elder Brown took... average day on the bus.
saw this car while we were out.... super cool!
continued Love the Yellow head lights
Elder Krebs took this picture of us while we were teaching a lesson at David and Ida on Tuesday
No comments:
Post a Comment