Wednesday, May 14, 2014

May 12th, 2014 | Week of skype, stake conference and other things.

Hey! 

Well this week was great! 

Highlights were probably stake conference on Saturday and Sunday, where we were able to listen to one of the 70, It was also really fun to see a few people from my MTC group who are in my zone.

I can't believe that Ben is already home! and its super crazy that Silas is going home soon as well... time really just flies by.

Västerås is great, and Elder Brown has been super fun to be companions with. We were able to teach a guy named Tom this week who has been a bit hard to get a hold of. He is studying about mormonism in a class and so he has a lot of good questions. It was really fun to answer his questions about and explain the plan of happiness. 

Skype was AWESOME I wish I could skype every week so I didn't have to write... it would be alot simpler but I guess if I did it every week it would take the novelty out of it. oh well

In other news, Daniel who we baptized about two weeks ago is going to be teaching preisthood next Sunday(he only speaks English so I will be translating it into Swedish)

By the way Tess I forgot to tell you and Kyle, but the piano at the Stake conference was a bösendorfer... super cool. I will send pictures in a bit.

so this is the leg of the piano



we went to a music store today, and I played this guitar.... it's a Tanglewood, never
 heard of the brand before but it was a super good sounding guitar. The guy at 
the music store also showed us his accordians which were super cool looking.




when we went to Stake Conference we stayed with the Elders in Gubbängen, and their apartment was a super cool itallian looking basement, with statues all over the property... it was a little creepy, but really cool at the same time. 




here is a cool picture of Västerås... down by the lake.


continued




continued again






LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Äldste Peterson

1 comment: