Sunday, March 9, 2014

January 27th, 2014

Hey everyone! 
This week was good! I got to go on splits with Elder Ahlström, I think that he is from Cottonwood heights in Salt Lake. I was able to talk to a lot of people and I had a good time and we were able to place 4 Books of Mormon! This gave me renewed energy to contact in my own area so the next day while my companion and I were walking around I talked to 10 people (that is our daily goal) and the last lady I talked to even took the Book of Mormon. On Saturday we were able to meet with an old investigator who turned out to be American! It has been a really long time since I have talked to an American that wasn't a missionary and it was really nice. I love American accents! His name is John and he is from Florida but he has lived here for 7 years. He's 28 and he has a little baby girl named Pandora. 
He said that he was really interested in learning more about the Book of Mormon mostly because he said that he needed a balance because he is going through a divorce and he quit drinking and doing drugs. I hope that he will be able to progress. 
We also were able to meet with Victor again Yesterday, unfortunately he is not really progressing as an investigator.
  Another interesting thing is that our Area is getting split in half and I will be getting a new companion for half of it and so will Elder Johnson my comp. This will happen on the 5th of February. 
That's pretty much it, I am doing great and Loving my mission... It is hard sometimes but I try to only concentrate on the good. Being District leader has been really fun. I get to teach at district meeting every week which is pretty fun, and I also get to see all the numbers from the 5 areas in my District. 
Love you tons!

This is me and Elder Floyd from my MTC group.

Me and Floyd being silly, I guess I could mention that this was at our Zone conference, but we are in the same District as well.


This is me


my companion getting ready for the day, fun stuff.



No comments:

Post a Comment