Well this week was great! We got a baptismal date on the last day I was with Elder Johnson which was super cool, the guy is from Pakistan and has been in contact with the church for about a year. I got a new companion Elder Bodine, he is from New York, and he plays guitar so we jam after we get back to our apt, which is super fun.
It was a great lesson we went to a dinner at the ward mission leaders house and after we taught the restoration and about the Book of Mormon.
Yesterday with Elder Bodine, when we were at Stefano's apt (a less active from our ward) we taught him a lesson, two kind of funny things happened when we were there, the first was when Stefano was telling us about a dream he had had and he said that he saw either Mormon or Ammon but he wasn't sure which one it was so he asked if it would be alright if he prayed and asked, we said absolutely that would be fine, and so he immediately jumped up and marched into his bathroom to ask. We waited for about 15 minutes until Stefano came out and announced that it was Ammon. I thought that was kind of funny, but cool that he had that much faith as well. The second thing was at the end of the lesson I asked Stefano, "kan vi avsluta med en bön" (can we close with a prayer) He nodded then he looked down like he was thinking and I guess he nodded off. I should add that Stefano is a really nice guy but he is not all there. But we still really love going over and being there with him.
I hope that everything is going well with everybody else and that you are all happy!
love
Elder Peterson
Me and Elder Johnson, Great times!!!
Chillin at home
Me and Elder Bodine
We found this on the way to the mall.... probably the only good graffiti I have seen so far, and let me tell you there is alot here in Sweden.
Me and Bodine
I didn't buy the hat by the way. didn't buy this hat either
Me and Elder Bodine got these jackets for Zone conference. Super cheap, but they look great haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment