Sunday, March 9, 2014

February 24th, 2014

Well this week was good, it was a little scary finding out about Mom's cancer but its good to know that she is in good hands. This week was good! On P-day we went to Gamla stan in Stockholm with Elder Johnson (my last companion) and Elder Newkirk and we went to a Onesie store (it is literally a store that just sells onsies) I took a picture so that you could all see... apparently its a missionary thing to buy (I don't think I'm convinced).
In other news, I am getting a new companion on Wednesday, due to a missionary that was going to come from the MTC but didn't or something. I will be getting Elder Williams who is from the same MTC group as my last two companions. 
I got to go on splits with Elder Johnson this week which was pretty fun. 
Anyways... doing great here in Sweden!!!
Love,
Elder Peterson

so I forgot my camera today... I will send the pics next week

No comments:

Post a Comment