Tuesday, October 1, 2013

September 30, 2013

Hey Everyone,

Well this week was great, we were able to teach 22 lessons! On P-day we went to Goteborg and just walked around the shops, it was pretty warm out which was really nice. The weather is growing colder and fall is definitely here. It is normally about 5 degrees centigrade when I get up at 6:30. But it usually warms up to about 14 during the day. I cut my hair again, it is pretty short so that I won't have to cut it for a while. 
We got to teach the restoration in English to a 22 year old. We talked to his Mom on the street and she asked us to come and visit him (she is Christian) she is from Syria and has lived in Sweden for 20 plus years. It was a really cool lesson and we gave him a Book of Mormon. 
Also I am getting a new companion this week, I am excited for a change. I did enjoy my trainer Elder Faylor though. I am interested to see how it will be different.
We also were able to teach Selim (the guy from Kosovo) again, and we gave his wife a Book of Mormon in Albanian and it was super funny because she pretty much only speaks Albanian. She seemed really positive though and I told her to read Alma chapter 32 for next time. So I hope that goes well. On Saturday we played Innebandy which was really fun, and afterwards on the way home we walked a members dogs. I got pictures of the walk. Then we showed the Restoration the long version to Hjalmar and Anna, we are still trying to get them to stop snus. The video was really good and I think that it helped them towards baptism. Anyways the work is good and I am very happy to be able to serve the Lord here in Sweden.
Love you all, I hope everything is well back home
Äldste Peterson


 so on P-day we went by this old church... pretty cool.




walking Bell and Balou




I cut my hair... nice and short.




this was a picture of my zone as of a few weeks ago


1 comment:

  1. Elder Hans, Our special family in Ireland was from Kosovo. Part of the family only spoke Albanian. They are great people, but have had a hard life. Keep the Faith. Sister Card

    ReplyDelete