Well this week was a roller coaster ride, I got a new companion and so on Tuesday, Elder Faylor my last companion said goodbye to a lot of members and less actives that we have visited. My new companion is Elder Titjen and is from St. George, he's a really cool guy, and we have been getting along well. We got a baptismal date with Hjalmar! We went over to Hjalmar and Anna's apartment on friday so that he could meet Elder Titjen, and we read with him the definition of baptism in the Bible dictionary. I asked him how much time he thought that he needed before he got baptized and he said that he wanted to be snus free for at least a month. I told him that November 30th was great and that it would work well as it is a saturday, I am really excited for him and I really hope that he is able to quit snus. Pray for Hjalmar that he will be able to have the strength to resist the temptation of snus and that he will be able to have the will to choose the right.
On P-day last week we went to Göteborg and took an elevator up to a high part of a building, I got a cool picture of the city.
The weather here is getting consistently colder, but it is still a beautiful part of the world to live in. I am loving it here in Sweden and I hope that everything is going well back home!
Love,
Hans
here is the picture of Göteborg
No comments:
Post a Comment