last P-day I bought a coat (due to the cold) and at the same time I bought a back pack because my shoulder has been hurting from my shoulder bag, I am happy to report that my shoulder doesn't hurt anymore.
Thursday, September 26, 2013
September 23, 2013
Hello from Trollhättan,
Well this week was good. We helped a less active in our ward paint some of her furniture, it was pretty fun, but it has started to rain a lot more and the weather is getting chilly.
last P-day I bought a coat (due to the cold) and at the same time I bought a back pack because my shoulder has been hurting from my shoulder bag, I am happy to report that my shoulder doesn't hurt anymore.
That was pretty much all we got to do on P-day, but it was enjoyable. It rained pretty much all day really hard.
On Thursday we got to do splits with Skövde, it was really fun. We visited a less active in Uddevalla called Hernan, he is from Chille, it was a good lesson and at the end we gave him a blessing. After we got back to Trollhättan we visited Lennart, who as ofthis Sunday is now active again!, The lesson with him was good as always. The next day we had lunch with the Sisters at the Church and then had a sacrament meeting with a lady in our ward who cannot be around very many people because of germs or something. Then we took the 2 hour bus ride back to Skövde and I rejoined my companion, and then we took the 2 hour bus ride back to Trollhättan. I am a little sick of buses, because we ride them at least 5 times a day, but I am glad that we don't have to walk everywhere which would be rough.
On Saturday we had a ward clean up day, where we did yard work around the church, it was a pretty nice day so I had a good time.
Also we finally met with Petronella after a month of trying, it went well, and I really hope that she will get baptized. We had an appointment with Sanne yesterday, but she stood us up again, we will hopefully meet with her this coming week.
Other than that I am doing great.
Love,
Äldste Peterson
last P-day I bought a coat (due to the cold) and at the same time I bought a back pack because my shoulder has been hurting from my shoulder bag, I am happy to report that my shoulder doesn't hurt anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment