Hey
Well I will have to make it a little short this week because the internet didn't work at the church yesterday so we got library cards and we can only email for an hour.
This week was great as always. we had Stake conference, and Zone Training, both were great. but we ended up haveing to travel to Gothenburg three days in a row. I will have to send pictures next week because I can't here at the library. We taught Hjalmar this week and it went great! He is down to three pinches a day this week and if he keeps it up, he is on track to quit by the 31st which has been our goal for a few months now. My new companion is great, he loves to talk so we talk a lot. I saw Elder Trotter, from my MTC group in Zone training and it was fun to catch up with him. I will have to wrap it up now, but in a few words, This week was good, and I am doing fine.
Kram,
Äldste Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment