Well this week just flew by! It was super good though.
I think my favorite part of this week was general conference, I liked the priesthood session especially. Because of the time change I was not able to watch all of it, but all that I got to see was great!
This week we also got to go to this Awesome Easter party at a members house. It was so much fun! earlier in the week we had helped them move an old piano which was also fun. During the party they let us hide easter eggs, although in Sweden you just get one big one instead of a bunch of little ones so we all hid each other's easter eggs around their apartment and then we got to go look for them... mine was behind some books.
We also got to meet with Mustafa this week, we taught him the word of wisdom and now we are working with him to quit snus. fun fun. We are also working on the word of wisdom with our Investigator Lotta, she is working on quitting smoking, right now she smokes about a pack a day and has been smoking since she was 11, she's in her 70's. She started smoking on her balcony as soon as she met with us and she is worried about quitting and it's going to be really really hard so please pray for her. Mustafa also needs prayers. We calculated with him how much money he could have if he had saved it instead of buying snus every day and it was a little over 60,000 dollars! he was blown back by that.
We still run every day which is so nice. The weather has been weird this week even snowing a few times and hailing, but it never seems to snow or hail when we run. There was even one time, I think it was thursday when we did our run and as we finnished the first flakes began to fall and then it went crazy! I'm glad to know that somebody is watching out for us. haha
Anyway, I tried to take more pictures this week per request but I'm so bad at remembering, I will try to do better this week though.
This is just a weird pole thing in our area. I don't really know what it's for... anyway.
emailing right now
No comments:
Post a Comment