Monday, April 27, 2015

April 27th, 2015 | LIVET ÄR FINT

Well this week was great!
on Tuesday to Wednesday night we were on Gotland doing splits with the elders there. It was lots of fun and the people there seemed nicer than last time probably due to the weather which has been amazing!
It was great to be able to see some of the same investigators as last time I was there and one of them has made quite some progress and is now preparing for baptism. It is such a pleasure to be able to see testimonies grow so much.
This week I also had a cool experience. Last Sunday I got to go on splits with Elder Barnes and during it we contacted a man named Juan from Bolivia. we taught him a short street lesson and gave him a Book of Mormon as well as getting his number. On Saturday I got to be there on a lesson to his whole family and yesterday (Sunday) his daughter came to church, and he and his wife would have come but they had already planned on buying a car and so the time conflicted.
The lesson with them was so nice! They are so prepared and even have a nephew who is a Mormon missionary in Mexico!
Other than that this week was great, I wish I could share all my experiences but I will just tell you in person later.
LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!
Äldste Peterson

on the boat to Gotland... 3 hours there... 3 hours back.

we visited the cliffs with these guys... FUN

helping some member get their house ready for them to move. we hammered nails in the attic.

down by the cliffs

our boat and getting to Gotland

flowers in Stockholm some cool square

Stockholm castle guard, we got to take a picture with... you're not allowed to go pass the stone line. This is right outside the palace.

Tack allihopa!!! and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment