Tuesday, April 14, 2015

April 13th, 2015 | Temple Flowers and great weather!!!

Well this week the weather has been AMAZING! Due to the weather being good this week we were invited along with about 15 other missionaries to plant flowers at the temple this past tuesday... 6812 flowers to be exact haha, it took a while. It was sooo much fun! It felt good to help make the temple grounds look better, and when we were done it looked great!
 Kind of a cool experience this week was when I was on splits with Äldste Treat, we were walking around street contacting when we suddenly ran into Mustafa, our investigator, we were near the library and ended up being able to go and teach him a lesson on prayer! he is working on quitting snus and is down to one packet a day, and he took it out when we were with him. We were hoping that he would come to church but he couldn't make it. We are hopeful though.
Things are going great! I can't believe that I only have four weeks left! Time flies when your having fun I guess!
Again, I am super bad about taking pictures so forgive the lack thereof however we did run to this really cool church and that morning was really foggy.

And I thought this was a pretty cool doormat haha

No comments:

Post a Comment