Sunday, September 28, 2014

September 22nd, 2014

Well this week went well. I will give some highlights.
on Saturday we got to help out with a youth conference thing, there were about 70 youth there from ages 12 to 17, it was fun, and a good experience to help out. While we were there we got transfer calls, and Elder Simas will Be going to Lund (that is the south of Sweden) I will be staying here and getting Elder Downing as my new companion.
On Thursday we had a cool experience where after getting a prompting we went by train to a town called Herrljunga and swung by a less active lady's house. It turned out that she had been wanting a blessing and we came at just the right moment. We were able to give her a nice blessing and she is planning on trying to get to church more. (it's hard because she is married to a non-member who is not very friendly towards the church.)
The rest of the week was good, I dislike writing emails so If these are to short I'm sorry. I would much rather just tell you all about it. I am doing great though and really enjoying my mission, the work here is slow but that is kind of a "well duh it's one of the most atheist countries in the world" but it is great to be able to see the difference that the gospel makes in peoples lives that let it. If I have learned anything on my mission it is to not take for granted the HUGE blessing we have to have the gospel in out lives... without it life is HARD.
Read the scriptures!!! they really do help! proverbs is my favourite book right now, probably because I have been studying out of that the most. But if anyone is not happy with where they are in there faith or life or anything really, READ READ READ the scriptures.
I love you all soooooo much and I hope that things are going well back home for everyone.
Med stor kärlek!
Äldste Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment