Well this week was not as wet, there were a few cool things that happened this week I will start with Anna. Anna is Hjalmar's wife if any of you remember Hjalmar he is the man that was baptised while I was in Trollhättan so it has been almost 10 months since I saw them... they live in Trollhättan which is about an hour away. on Friday Anna was baptised by Hjalmar! I hope that their two sons will follow soon. The service was really nice put on by the two sisters that are there right now. The best part was that Elder Simas and I both taught their family and we were able to be there for it!
Another cool thing that happened this week was that Yesterday was Stake conference, which was great but in addition to the stake conference we were able to have a missionary meeting with the west and south parts of the Swedish mission where Elder Hallstrom who spoke at General Conference this April was spoke to us. I was super cool and the spirit was strong.
Other then that this week was good. Love you all!!!
Elder Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment