Hey!
Well this week was good! Yesterday was the last Sunday that Alingsås ward is going to meet in their chapel for the next five months because they are adding on, This sunday is stake conference which should be good because it will be in Göteborg same place as last year... I am excited to see how it compares.
Yesterday was also cool because we got to eat dinner with an American Family! It was super cool, but a little weird to speak english to non missionaries who had real american accents.
Other then that this week was pretty normal teaching.
On Saturday there was a ward party, whch was pretty fun, Elder Simas and I helped man the stations, he got the hammer a nail station and I got the ring toss. The coolest part of the evening was the blowgun station though... They were so cool, I always wanted to shoot a blowgun.
sorry If i'm boring, I just seem to do the same kind of things every week in different ways, I love being a missionary in Sweden though, it's really great.
I also apologize for not taking pictures, I will try to improve.
This week I have been reading through proverbs and this morning I was reading chapter 13... the first verse is SUPER good Dad.
Love you all!
Äldste Peterson
No comments:
Post a Comment