Monday, November 18, 2013

November 11, 2013

To whom it may concern, and perhaps to some whom it may not concern.  

Well this week was good... and Hjalmar came to church yesterday!!! I am getting a new companion on Wednesday, and I am super excited because he was in the MTC with me. today we went to a castle for P-day which was cool but unfortunately I slipped by the lake and got my shoes and shins wet... so I was freezing for the rest of the day... we didn't get to go in because it was closed but it was cool nonetheless. I find it hard to believe that I am fast approaching my 6 month mark! Time goes by very fast.
On Wednesday I was on splits with Elder Krebs, due to an Elder getting lost on his way to a leadership meeting we had to escort him back to his area in Borås, but on the bright side we placed three Book of Mormons which was really cool.
I am doing great as always!   
Sincerely,
Elder Peterson 

No comments:

Post a Comment