Monday, November 4, 2013

November 4, 2014

Hey everyone!

Well this week has been good. On Saturday we went to a graveyard for all souls day. There were a ton of candles on the graves and I got some pretty cool pictures. 
I got to go on splits with Elder Marcus, one of our zone leaders, in Utby, it was really fun. 
We have started open church on Wednesday and Friday, we have not had anyone come yet but we are hopeful that there will be visits in the future.
While we were emailing a guy from our ward was at the church and he had his accordion with him, he let me play it! it wasn't pretty but it was a blast, I took a video, but I guess I can't send video over email, so the picture will have to do. Super fun, and I think I want one. haha. 
anyway the rest of the week went well, Hjalmar unfortunately has not quited snus yet, but we are working with him. 
I am doing great, it is still cold, wet and dark.
med kärlek
Äldste Peterson






No comments:

Post a Comment