Monday, December 8, 2014

December 7th, 2014 | well hej there Allihopa!!!!

Hey!

Well this week was great! We got to meet some super cool investigators, one of which is a nice old Swedish man named Runo, he lives in a house on the edge of the city, and he had a bunch of art in his house so I talked about art with him for like 30 minutes, then we had a super spiritual discussion and ended up teaching him how to pray... he was a little hesitant at first but once he said it I could feel the spirit fill the room even more (I hope that makes sense).

We also met with Tim a 20 year old Swede who is super cool, loves video games, Crash Bandicoot was a major topic of discussion, and likes just talking with missionaries. He has been taught a lot but I think that we will have to go over everything again. Some of the concepts are hard to grasp, especially authority. But he's a super nice guy.

The last guy I will mention is named Henrik he is in his late twenties early thirties and Swedish, we spoke English with him which is always an interesting change. Personally I like teaching in Swedish much better, because I have done it so much, I feel like it's easier.
We talked about how we gained our testimonies of the gospel with him, he is willing to change and he definitely has an open heart. At the moment he is atheist, and I hope that at the very least we can help him believe in God.

Super nice people though, other than that things are going great, Elder Pearson is a great companion!

Oh also yesterday was fast and testimony meeting and it was good, all four of us missionaries bore our testimonies and a new family moved into the branch which seemed to double the people there, I think that counting us four missionaries there were 21 people there.

I hope everyone is well, I love hearing from you all!
Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment