Well this week was great! I am emailing now because we are going to Stockholm tomorrow for a Christmas mission conference, and we probably won't be able to access computers.
highlights on Tuesday we went to Runo's and brought Root Beer for him to try it (he's never had it before). He liked it! which was super cool because most Swedes say it tastes like toothpaste haha. Then we got to bastu with him which was super cool. Bastu is the Swedish word for sauna, it was fun.
This week I decided to start a comic strip because last Saturday for institute the lesson was on drawing and I realized that making comics is actually really fun! so I will include a picture of one of the comics I drew below.
Other than that I don't know what else to write, I am excited to Skype home on the 25th! Christmas is coming fast and there's a little bit of snow on the ground although I think it's colder in Utah and Wyoming right now.
I am loving life right now and enjoying the opportunity to build relationships with the people here.
I hope that everything is going well with everyone
Love you guys!
Äldste Peterson
Here's the comic it's especially for you Dad! haha
me and Elder Pearson at Runo's
me and Runo, with his first american root beer!
Oh I totally forgot to mention that we went to see Santa Lucia yesterday... it's a Swedish Christmas thing celebrating an Italian saint... it was pretty fun. They did it in the mall this year (usually it's in a church)
This is the Christmas tree for our branch! We set it up last night.
No comments:
Post a Comment